Nette Foundation meetup 2
What is Nette Foundation? Nette Foundation is a self-proclaimed group of people who develop Nette Framework and do a lot of other organizational stuff around Nette Framework.
The second meeting was held last week (the first one took place in January). As you have already read on Zdroják, Nette is not just about David Grudl. The “Nette Boss” for the previous month was Vítek Ježek. At the January meeting, we arranged that the next release will focus mainly on dividing Latte, Tracy and Database into separate packages and repositories.
What has happened since the last meeting:
- Official Nette Blog
- Release Nette Tester 1.0
- Ideas for further development of Nette
- RFC: Latte: higher abstraction for Application\UI
- RFC: Latte redesign: that could easily be used standalone
- RFC: split nette database to own package
- New menu in documentation
At the February meeting, I (Patrik Votoček) became the new “Nette Boss” for this month.
What will happen soon:
- Working on launching the new Addons Portal
- Working on fixing the problems with hosting (unavailable forum and buggy website cache)
- RFC: New default directory structure
- Cleaning and updating the documentation based on the comments
Sign in to submit a comment