Changes in Nette Tester 1.3.1
The Nette Tester 1.3.1 has been released just yesterday. This new patch version fixes a few minor bugs.
The FileMock does not
uniqid() anymore and it numbers mocked files sequentially. It
prevents possible collisions.
You can acquire multiple locks in one test by the Environment::lock() now. Before 1.3.1, every next lock may release the previous one.
If you use the
option, the testing progress is stopped in the initial phase too. For example,
if you forgot to call
(new TestCase)->run() in a
@testCase annotated file.
If you are familiar with the Tester, you know that a test will fail when does not invoke any assertion. This feature didn't work with HHVM < 3.4.0 because of the HHVM bug. Since the HHVM 3.4.0, this feature works.
Besides the fixes, the
--info output has
been concentrated a little bit.
And that's all. Enjoy the testing!
- Nette Tester 2.4.0 is out
- Interview with Matouš about news in PhpStorm plugins
- Nette Tester 2.3.0 is out
- Nette Tester 2.2.0 is out
- Nette Tester 2.0.0 is out
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.7.0
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.6.0
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.5.0
- Changes in Tester 1.4.0
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.3.0
Sign in to submit a comment