Nette Tester 2.3.0 is out
A new minor version is out and brings mainly fixes. Namely, it is touching
Tester\FileMock and file locking bypass when
Tester\FileMutator is active.
One improvement has been implemented. When running test as an ordinary PHP script, for example:
and the test finished successfully, there was only an empty screen. Now you
get nice green
OK, so you can be sure that something happened.
Last thing to mention is a new
Assert::nonNull(). It will fail
when the passed argument is
And that's all. See you next time.
- Nette Tester 2.4.0 is out
- Interview with Matouš about news in PhpStorm plugins
- Nette Tester 2.2.0 is out
- Nette Tester 2.0.0 is out
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.7.0
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.6.0
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.5.0
- Changes in Tester 1.4.0
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.3.1
- Changes in Nette Tester 1.3.0